Apply to our Tech Lead opening.
Who we are
be.ubi is an innovative software-development company, based in Aveiro. We excel at developing products that empower productivity and
cooperation between people. We combine youth and irreverence with experience and professionalism, always searching for new and ambitious
challenges; constantly learning new technologies and designing new market solutions. We develop software in continuous delivery using the most advanced
quality control methodologies, which allow us to deliver software in record time without compromising stability or context.
We want to recruit an individual to help with defining our technology choices and processes.
- Identification and analysis of opportunities for improvements in the software development process
- Participation in the definition of procedures and processes
- Monitoring of software development teams in order to assure the correct methodologies implementation
- Identify, analyse and select technologies, architectures and tools to use.
- 5 years experience in software development
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance, Automated Tests and Continuous Integration
- Strong communication skills, both in portuguese and english languages
- Excellent analysis capabilities, and critical thinking
- To be able to work proactively and in a team environment
- PhD or post graduation in related fields
- Knowledge in digital or content marketing
- Previous contact with quality procedures (e.g. CMMI, ISO9001)
- Experience in "Continuous Delivery"
What we offer
- Full-time job with a flexible schedule
- Salary according to academic and professional experience, with good work conditions
- Possibility of occasional remote work
- Free coffee ; kitchen ready for in-house meals
- Self-proposed and automatically approved training and participation in conferences
We hire always looking for a long-term relationship!